About MD Agile Consulting, Inc
MD Agile Consulting, Inc is an Agile Training, Coaching and Consulting company, headquartered near Toronto, Canada. We help improve organizations of all sizes through certified Professional Scrum training, agile coaching & consulting, and Scrum Master services. We employ techniques from Lean Change Management, Scrum, Kanban and others to help organizations get unstuck and reach their true potential
MD Agile Consulting, Inc. is looking for a Scrum Master to join on a contract basis to help with an agile transformation engagement with a US based client in the insurance technology space. The contract position is 100% remote, with most of the team being located in the Central Time zone.
The Client’s Scrum Teams have been trained in applying the Scrum framework, and are now looking forward to working with an experienced Scrum Master to guide and coach them towards higher levels of performance and fulfilment.
The successful candidate will work as a Scrum master on 1-2 Scrum Teams.
- At least 2-3 years experience as a Scrum Master and/or Agile Coach working with Scrum Teams
- Experience helping Product Owners with various backlog management techniques (E.g. Story Mapping, release planning, prioritization exercises, etc), as well as stakeholder management
- Experience serving Scrum Teams through facilitating Scrum events, enabling self-management and supporting continuous improvement efforts
- Experience serving Developers by coaching them towards delivering Done product increments frequently
Nice to haves
- Previous experience in the US insurance for financial services domain
- Experience with Kanban (at the team and/or portfolio level)
- Experience working in a start up environment
- Technical background (as a developer, QA, etc)
- Scum Master certifications (PSM preferred)
Interested candidates can apply by contacting us here. Please provide a link to your resume and/or linkedIN profile.