People do incredible things when they are empowered to apply their talents with dignity.
☝️ This is a super power that Professional Scrum Masters unlock with their teams, everyday ☝️
The best Scrum Masters don’t just rely on their deep knowledge of Scrum.
Instead, they rely on a set of skills to help empower their teams.
These are learnable skills.
⬇️ Keep reading ⬇️
Facilitation is the most impactful skill that a Scrum Master can wield. Growing confidence in your facilitation skills will enable better problem-solving, more effective Scrum events and greater team alignment.
I’ve worked with dozens of companies, hundreds of teams and thousands of individuals. A common trend I’ve seen over the years is that new Scrum Masters tend to plateau in their ability to have a positive impact on their team.
Once the team is operating within the basic rules of Scrum, they sort of level out and stagnate. This is because many Scrum Masters don’t have the skills required to help their teams get to the next level.
Luckily, there is nothing magical about these skills. They don’t require any special talent or personality traits and they are completely learnable.
The Scrum.org Professional Scrum Facilitation Skills™ (PSFS) course is unique in that it is 100% focused on growing your skills. During this 1-day Live Online class you will gain real experience with nearly a dozen facilitation techniques. And, you will feel confident in actually putting these techniques to use, immediately upon returning to your teams.
You could spend hours upon hours researching and reading about various facilitation techniques that you may have heard about online… or you can spend one day with us and gain both the knowledge and real experience that you will need to succeed.
The PSFS class is highly interactive. We will use modern training and facilitation techniques to deliver a class that will result in actionable learning. And you won’t be forced to sit through multiple days of PowerPoint lectures.
You will not be bored, and I can promise you that you will not be able to multi-task during the class – so please plan accordingly.
⬇️ Watch the short video below to learn about one of the many skills we will cover during the class ⬇️
- ☑️ Develop facilitation skills and a facilitator’s mindset
- ☑️ Learn the facilitation principles that experienced facilitators fall back on when interactions are difficult
- ☑️ Explore how facilitation can address challenging scenarios most Scrum Teams encounter
- ☑️ Apply facilitation skills and techniques to improve the Scrum events and other interactions
- ☑️ Understand how to encourage diverse perspectives, while bringing the team together to reach decisions
- ☑️ Experience the elements of group dynamics and how they influence the decision-making process
- ☑️ Leave class with a toolbox of facilitation techniques and understand how to apply them in different circumstances
Who is this for?
- ➡️ Experienced Scrum Masters and Scrum Practitioners
- ➡️ Agile Coaches and Consultants
Professional Scrum Certification
All participants completing the Professional Scrum Facilitation Skills course will receive a password to attempt the Professional Scrum Facilitation Skills assessment. Participants who attempt the PSFS assessment within 14 days and do not score at least 85% will be granted a 2nd attempt at no additional cost.
Ready to level up your Facilitation Skills?
Click below to find an upcoming Live Virtual Class
⬇️ ⬇️ ⬇️